Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Dream Vacation

          Every people have their own dream vacation even with family budget or on their own budget. I have to places to go for holiday, Mauritius Island and Perhentian Island. Both places are beautiful island. But for supported the Malaysian economy, I chose Perhentian Island more rather than Mauritius Island. There are several reason I've chose this beautiful island.

          Foreigners love to go to this island for holiday because the underwater world is beautiful. We can see the beautiful of corals, fishes, and the blue of the sea. Besides the services of hotels are also amazing like the server is politely, always give a smile to tourists and helping who are in trouble. The Malaysian culture also affected me to go to this island. Usually an island is situated nearer to villages. Visitors can know the culture of villagers like various of food, traditional clothes and traditional games such as congkak. Changing of culture can happen there.
 
          I can release my tension at work by go to this island. I like to go alone so that nobody can disturbing me during my break time. For other people, they can running their self from busy in town, pollution environment by factory, exhausting, the crowded in town, etc. This because in island, there are no such problems that I mentioned above. Usually the government always protect several island as an assets to attract foreigner, and so that ca n increase the economic market. I don't wonder there is no shopping complex because I don't like shopping.

          Besides that, if I make a vacation to Perhentian Island, I can saved a lot of budget because to get there, no flight is used. If I tired to drive alone, I can book a ticket by bus. So I can more relaxed. But, a long time is taken from my state, Johor to Terengganu where is the island stated. However, I don't bother about that because to go to the island is my dream vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment