Thursday, February 10, 2011

My New Resolution

     Every people, of course have a new year resolution and they think without the wish, the new year may not complete. Usually, they wish to have a good healthy, get more money, and for student, they want to achieve a best grade in their examination. Instead of achieving a best grade, I also want to collect and keep coins as much as I want. Is it weird? Some people will say yes, because coins can be collected anytime. But for me, it is interesting because when I have so much coins, I can keep it in a beautiful box in my cupboard. It is a fun for me.

     Besides, when I have coins, it make easier for me to buy things when shopping at mall. It also make the cashier no need to give back the exchange money to the customer if the customer give coins, like me. But the difficulties is, I have to carry so much coins and very weight. So, the make it easy, I have to divide into different value of the coins. For example, 10 cent with 10 cent, 50 cent with 50 cent and so on. I also collected 5 cent. Maybe some people will say impossible to bring along cents everywhere for buying something. But for me, it is fun because my parent teaches me about small business. So, I think this situation make the cashier's job easy. I've been taught to do this since I am 6 years old.

     I will never stop my hobby until I died even it is only 5 cent. I also make a wish I will teach my children to collect and keep coins. After that, that coins can keep in the bank we choose.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment