Friday, January 21, 2011

The Difficult Decision

    The first day I got a call from UPNM make me worried about my ambition.. Actually, I want to be a teacher after finished my STPM exam. I want to follow my mother's career.. When I got that call, I'm working as a clerk. After going home from work, I discussed with my parent about my chances to get a better job in future if i chosed this university. For a few days, I became clumsy and so complicated on making a good decision.
     My mother told me that as along as so many teachers in my family including my cousins, so my mother ask me to get the chances given to me for further study in UPNM. While my father just let me decide which one I want to go because on the same time, I also got a called from UMS in Sabah, which offered me in political science course.  I think if I'm in Sabah, it's difficult for me to going home because i have to book a ticket for flight. After discussed n prayed, finally I chosed UPNM.
     But the problem is, I as a civilian have to compete with cadets as this university mostly concured with cadets. Many stories I've heard from the foundation students that there are a lot of challenges when studied with them. So I have to faced it as long as a I want to be here for a long time. I tried my best to adapt myself with this environment. So far, there is no problem but just the management is slow..
   

No comments:

Post a Comment